THE MACFEA-AACIM International Conference 2021
Dr. (HC), Dr. Hasto Wadoyo, Sp.OG(K)
Head of National Population and Family Planning Board of Republic Indonesia
Prof Dr. Ahmad Hariza Hashim
Advisor Malaysian Consumer and Family Economics Association (MACFEA)
Mr. Amirhamzah Karim
Vice President Dewan Perniagaan Melayu Malaysia
Dr. Bayu Krisnamurthi
President Commissioner PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia
CONSUMER AND FAMILY ECONOMICS
Consumer Product/Service, Consumer Protection and Advocacy, Halal Issues and Consumers,Consumer Education; Consumer Empowerment; Quality of Life/ Wellbeing; Family/Consumer Economics; Consumer/Personal Finance; Consumption, Vulnerable Groups, Social Issues; Child and Family Well-being, Child and Family Social Issues and Policies.
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
Accounting, Banking, Business, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Management, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Tourism, Hospitality, Health Care, Human Resource, Government, Administration, Law, Management Information System.
*FULL PAPERS will be published in one of the following refereed indexed journal by Mycite and IndoCite.
- Jurnal Pengguna Malaysia (MyCite)
- Journal of Wealth Management and Financial Planning (MyCite)
- Journal of Consumer Sciences (IndoCite)
- Journal of Family Sciences (IndoCite)
- Jurnal Manajemen Teori dan Terapan (IndoCite)
Selected papers will be published in the following journals with additional charges:
- Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen (MIX) (Sinta 2) – IDR 1,000,000
- Jurnal Ilmu Keluarga dan Konsumen (Sinta 2) – IDR 1,000,000
- Malaysian Journal of Consumer and Family Economics (MAJCAFE) (Scopus)
– RM1000 (local participants-Malaysia/Indonesia), USD400 (international participants)
Free publication in the proceeding and/or Cited journal *
- Free AACIM Life Membership**
- ALL ACCEPTED ABSTRACT will be published in conference e-proceeding.
- All submissions are subjected to double-blind peer review before an acceptance decision is made for publication.
10 October 2021
12 October 2021
Abstract Acceptance Notification
17 October 2021
Full Paper Deadline
9 November 2021
15 November 2021
Video submission Deadline
7 November 2021
Letter of Acceptance of Full Paper
“Please click the link to register http://bit.ly/MACFEA-AACIM2021“